Thursday, October 25, 2012

Video: Day 25 of 30 Days of Photographs III


Last summer, in one of my rare cleaning frenzies, I finally got rid of all my videos.  Since I no longer had a working VCR, it seemed foolish to take up space with them.  Little did I know then that Ziva and Michael would choose "video" as a prompt.  Damn you two!  *shakes fist at Z & M* 

But, lucky for me, there were a few I couldn't bear to part with.

Here's one of them... you can't go wrong with Jimmy Stewart.  This movie just makes me happy.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm meeting Elwood P. Dowd and his dear friend Harvey for drinks.

After you...

* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails