Friday, October 5, 2012

Lotion: Day 5 of 30 Days of Photographs III

Every day at the Home for Wayward Wee Ones begins with everyone putting their sunscreen on.    Summer, winter, spring, fall... it's always the same drill.  It's a state regulation and you can imagine how much I like regulations.  Yeah, not much.

So, in anticipation of Day 5 of 30 Days of Photographs III, I couldn't help myself.  I suggested to the kidlets that we put the sunscreen on the rubber chickens.  (Of which there are eight.)  Wouldn't want them getting sunburned when we take them outside to the playground, now, would we?


Washing the sunscreen off the rubber chickens kept the kidlets occupied for a good 15 minutes!

I'm so devious.

And sick.

But, then I'm guessing you already figured that one out.

* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails