Monday, October 15, 2012

My Favorite Food: Day 15 of 30 Days of Photographs III

I love a variety of foods.  I'm just not a big fan of cooking.  To me, the best meal is the one that somebody else makes.  The meal is extra special if some magic elf does the dishes while I enjoy an after dinner coffee and dessert.

That said, since I'm not wealthy enough to dine out every night, I do sometimes cook.  This is one of our favorites:

This pizza was eaten in honor of my friend, Indigo Roth,
the famed British pizza connoisseur.


Homemade pizza... onions, peppers, olives and cheese for me; pepperoni with no cheese for the lactose intolerant Vlad.

Note:  My ex, a photo historian, always said food is the most difficult thing to photograph and he was correct... this photo doesn't do the pizza justice at all.  Unfortunately, there are only two slices left, so there won't be another attempt at making it look better.  (I'm the one with leftovers for tomorrow since Vlad demolished his half.  Poor Vlad... no pizza for breakfast.)

* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails