Thursday, October 11, 2012

Heavy: Day 11 of 30 Days of Photography III

Some days I wake up feeling heavy...  like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Work, parenthood, finances, health issues, world unrest, impossible blog challenges.  And there's nobody else but me to deal with it.

Some days it's just too much to handle and I feel like hiding under the covers.

Life is just too heavy and overwhelming!

Other mornings I wake up feeling that way, but discover there's a simpler reason for my ennui...


Kennel up, little man!  No way are you sleeping with me all night long.


* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails