Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rules: Day 9 of 30 Days of Photographs III


Rules, Rule, Rules!

Seems there are always rules to follow.  And I've never been good about following rules.  I'd much rather just set off on my own and figure out how to do things on my own.  That can lead to trouble at times, though.

My child, however, is definitely a rule follower.  Go figure.  I have no idea where he gets that from.  While everyone else his age is getting all sorts of cool apps for their iPhones, here's what he got....



Who knew that you could get an app for the New York State Penal Code?  Now you know.  And now I know how much trouble I could be in if I ever decided to post any graffiti in a graveyard.

* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails