Sunday, October 14, 2012

Secret: Day 14 of 30 Days of Photographs III

We all have our secrets.  Some are deep, dark, sordid things.  Others are more light-hearted.  Like secretly wishing we had learned how to twirl a baton when we were younger.  

I had front row seats at Christine Lavin's concert last night.
She can twirl 2 batons at once!  How cool is that?

I never learned how to do that, or play an accordion... but both seemed pretty cool when I was in Kindergarten.   Not so much now, but hey... we're all entitled to a few guilty secrets.

* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails