Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bullshit: Day 16 of 30 Days of Photographs III

Bullshit!  There's no question that if someone's going to step in it, it's going to be me.  

The other day I was reading a new book to the kidlets... Pete the Cat by James Dean.  In the book, Pete has some swell new white shoes, but he keeps stepping in stuff and changing their color.

So, I'm reading along merrily and come to this page...


A big, brown puddle?  Oh, please god, let him step in a pile of bullshit!

Not exactly appropriate for 4-year-olds, but one can always hope.  I need something to spice up my days.

No such luck, though...

Pete steps into a puddle of mud.


Then again, you never know what's actually in that pile of mud.

Oh, happy day!  *giggles inappropriately*  I love this book!


* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails