Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Underwater: Day 23 of 30 Days of Photographs III


Do you know how difficult it is to photograph a fish with a phone while small children are tapping on the aquarium glass? That fish moved faster than Felix Baumgartner fell to earth!  Still, without the kidlets and the class pet, I wouldn't be able to keep my head above water on this prompt.

So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Spike.  He's been rather despondent following the demise of Fluffy.  She was one foxy fish, what with her fantail and all.   One of these days we're going to have to get a new friend for Spike.


In the meantime, Spike will just have to content himself with being the king of his castle.

Now, can I please go drown myself?  Or at least drown my sorrows over this pathetic attempt at underwater photography?

* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails