Sunday, October 21, 2012

Annuit Coeptis: A Magpie Tale (for my 300th post)

In the midst of the 30 Days of Photographs III challenge, I realized I would hit my 300th blog post.  So here is my 300th original offering... it's appropriate that it is a Magpie prompt, as Magpies have become my favorite writing pieces.  Here's to many more glorious days...  



Who is it that watches over me, deciding whether I merit his approval?

I say I need no approval other than my own.

Take your all seeing eye and go back from whence you came.

For better or for worse, I vow to make my own choices

and I shall live with them to the end of my glorious days.


* * * * * * * * *

Tess over at Willow Manor has been providing inspiration for bloggers with her photo prompts on a site called Magpie Tales.  Be sure to check out the other fabulous writers participating in Magpie Tales this week.  You'll be glad you did!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails