Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kafkaesque: Day 27 of 30 Days of Photographs III


In honor of today's prompt, which has been terrorizing bloggers since the 30 Days of Photographs III challenge was announced, I have come up with not one, but two offerings. I couldn't decide between the two, so I decided to go ahead and use both of them.

I give you...


Kafkaesque Cattail


and on a lighter note...

Mesmerized by Metamorphosis


Disclaimer:  No Kafkaesque Barbies were harmed in the making of this post.

* * * * * * * * * *

My blogging friends, Michael and Ziva are sponsoring another 30 Days of Photographs challenge.  This is their third version of the challenge and my first attempt to meet it. To see how others have responded to the prompts, check in with Ziva at 30 Days of Photographs III.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails