Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So Many Blogs, So Little Time: WTF Wednesday


Okay, I've been trying to get to my WTF Wednesday post for about two hours now, but I keep getting distracted by other people's blogs. WTF is up with that? There are just too many good bloggers out there who deserve my time and attention! Damn you all! I should be out looking for work and instead I find myself glued to the computer screen... it's like a Zombie's need for brainz (you hear that, Quirky?) Luckily there's hope for me since MikeWJ over at Too Many Mornings just posted a new 12-Step program for Blogaholics today.

And WTF is up with the dog crap in my house? I feel like I've won Ettarose's Craption Contest 10 times over, when in reality I haven't won it even once!
I'm taking care of a dear friend's dog for a few days and he's been crapping all over the house at night. (The dog, not the friend.) Shit! I mean that literally! WTF! And I keep finding it by stepping on it... damn the dark red oriental rugs and dim lighting.  (Hey, Pearl... is it still called "urban mousse" if it's INside your house?)  Guess Jasper's sleeping in the kitchen for the rest of his stay. But I still love you anyway, Ann!  After all, you feed me on a regular basis... and except for the crapping all over the rugs thing, Jasper's awfully sweet.  

Guess that's enough bitching for this morning... I think I'd better go take a shower now, since my feet aren't smelling too great. Later...

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you clarified that it was the dog and not the friend. haha. I don't know why that tickles me. I was just visualizing a guy pooping all over your house. heehee. Sorry about the rugs.

Anonymous said...

WTF? Sounds like Jasper's not house-broken...or maybe has the "runs"...or a nervous disorder...or, or, or....***

Lee said...

Been there done that...which is why the dogs sleep in the laundry room!! It is 10 in the morning and I have been sitting her reading for 3 HOURS!! Should I get dressed and start my day??

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Summer: If the friend craps all over my house, I'd definitely have to take them off the A-List for parties.

Subby: Or maybe I'm just used to Hickory the Wonder Dog's Bowels of Steel.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Lee: We COULD get dressed, but then we might be compelled to leave home for the day, which would expend WAY too much energy.

Bird Shit said...

It must be a day for dog shit. My MIL just called me and told me about her dog going in her house. I got the full details too....EWE!

ME said...

I sure hope its a small dog your watching.

Indigo Roth said...

Hey CatLady,

If the lad is a pup, it's annoying but inevitable, poor thing. If he's not, save it for your friend and deposit it on her carpet when she's not looking.

I am a safe house-guest; I was housetrained at an early age. I even put the seat down!

Indigo

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

BS & BC: Some days are just like that!

Lyn: He's about half the size of Hickory the Wonder Dog.

Indigo: Actually, Jasper's about a year older than the elderly Hickory. Which could be the problem and which is why I'll forgive him. (Even though I'll complain about him in the blogosphere.)
And I'm so relieved to hear that you're housebroken! You're welcome to visit any time! (I knew someone long ago who had "It's so nice to have a man around the house" painted on the underside of her toilet seat.)

Anonymous said...

"my feet aren't smelling too great..."

OMG & WTF! You didn't STEP in that Craption, did you!? LOL

Lurved the post, as usual. (wink)

Marvelous Marv

Indigo Roth said...

Thank you for the award CatLady! I've added a little supplemental scene to yesterday's blog and passed the love along. Indigo

Jen said...

Oriental rugs were made for dogs to hide their shit on only to be found by some human foot, usually barefooted. Sorry you got the shits.

Hit 40 said...

I would buy a cage for the doggie to use at night!!! You could return it after the dog leaves. Peeing and pooping on your rugs is just not cool.

Be too busy to help with this dog next time.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Indigo: Well done!

Jen: But of couse it would be barefooted! I've never had this problem with Hickory the Wonder Dog, so I really wasn't expecting it. Silly me!

Hit 40: Jasper has now been confined to quarters overnight. (Although now I worry I'm going to find he ravaged all the kitchen cupboards by morning.)

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Old Silly: Lucky me! I DID step in the shit... barefoot... twice! Guess it just wasn't my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails