Sunday, September 1, 2013

"Bob's #TeamLame" or "30 Days of Photographs IV": Day 1


Day 1:  Ice Cream

Fool that I am, I agreed to do another "30 Days of Photographs".  Because I'm a glutton for punishment.  Never mind the fact that my bathroom's been torn up for 2 MONTHS now and I don't have time for this.

You don't believe me?  Who has time to take a picture of ice cream when your bathroom looks like this:


So last night, as I was pouring the cement to fill in the gaping hole we created because we decided to move the sink plumbing from the floor to the wall, I was thinking evil thoughts about MikeWJ and Ziva.  Like, maybe I should have been using the cement to make them some new shoes. Lucky for them I missed one small crack in the flooring next to a stud which created a sinkhole that sucked up all the cement. 


Yes, there's far too much work to bother with such frivolity.  But will MikeWJ and Ziva take NO for an answer?

NOOOOO.... I had to freakin' stop to take a photo of ice cream.  


There.  Are you happy now?

At least I was smart enough to join Dufus and Meleah as a charter member of #teamlame.  So I have an excuse for the pitiful photos you're about to see in the next 30 days.

Don't judge!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails