Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME Day 12: Tremor


Welcome to Day 12 of the "30 Days of Photographs IV" competition, otherwise known as "Bob".  In case you're wondering what Bob stands for, forget about it.  It stands for nothing.  Now, let's get on with todays prompt... "tremor".

One can't think of the word "tremor" without thinking of the ultimate in tacky horror films, "Tremors", starring Kevin Bacon of six degrees of separation fame.  Come on... admit it... you've watched it... you know you have!

Funny that should come to mind right at this time.  As (bad) luck would have it, I was sitting in the bathroom just the other day, contemplating the next phase of our remodeling project when I heard a noise.  The walls began to shake and lath started to fly off the wall.

Holy Crap!  Could it be?


Just like in the movie, the evil creature blasted through the wall!  I felt so vulnerable, sitting there with my pants down around my ankles.  Damn the six degrees!  Where was Kevin Bacon when I really needed him?

Suddenly another one appeared, this time even closer to my feet...


This one started gnawing on the tiles that I had just put down last weekend.  Damn it for destroying all my hard work!

It didn't take me long to figure out that Kevin wasn't going to show up, (the rat bastard,) and that I'd have to take matters, (and my sledge hammer,) into my own hands.

I don't care what Ziva and Mike are giving out for prizes for this contest... I was NOT going to succumb to the jaws of the evil tremor creature just to get the best photo.  That vile thing was going down.

I let out a scream so blood curdling that the creatures slunk off back into the wall.  I ran out of the bathroom and slammed the door.  Hard!  No more remodeling for me tonight!  Several adult beverages later and there's still no sign of them.

I think I'm safe.  For now.  Or at least until Ziva & Mike come up with the next prompt.  This is all so "wrong"!

Now worm your way over to Ziva's Inferno to see who else is starting to experience tremors after a week and a half of this photo nonsense.  Go #teamlame!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails