Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME" Day 5: Mushroom


Mushroom, eh?  Talk about a #TEAMLAME prompt...

This 30 Days of Photographs IV challenge is already mushrooming out of control.  But I remain undaunted.  Why?  Because we just took the kidlets to what is affectionately known as "The Mushroom Park" the other day.  Its defining feature is a group of climbing discs on top of poles that look like giant mushrooms.  See what I mean....

These stand on their curved posts anywhere from 1-3 feet off the ground.
Then there's the dark, seamy underbelly of my bathtub, made visible when we gutted the bathroom.


Not only is it mushroom like, it's perfect for my next business venture.  Yeah... that's where I'm going to start my mushroom farm.  Dark, steamy, moist... perfect!  Or maybe I'll just get around to closing the wall up again and have a normal bathroom.

Decisions, decisions...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails