Saturday, September 21, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME Day 21: Anatomy


Today's prompt for the 30 Days of Photographs IV challenge is "anatomy."  I could give you "an anatomy of a bathroom renovation", but let's face it... you're sick and tired of hearing about my bathroom.

However, I felt it incumbent upon me to excite and titillate you with a photo of anatomy well suited for a bathroom. In fact, maybe I'll sneak these photos in behind the access panel for the shower plumbing so that future generations who decide to remodel get a thrill when they open up the wall. Because every bathroom needs some nudie cuties.

Here's where we'll stash them...


So, are you ready?  Are you sure?  Then here goes...

This one's for Mike
And to allow equal time for the women...

This one's for Fake Barbie
Thanks to my friend, Susan David, for letting me photograph her Barbie Collection in all its glory!

Now stop salivating and head on over to the Inferno to see who else is providing some gross anatomy for this prompt.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails