Monday, September 16, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME" Day 16: Biblical


What kind of heathens are Ziva and Mike that they didn't have "biblical", (our next prompt in the 30 Days of Photographs IV,) fall on a Sunday.  I'm half tempted to skip over this prompt just to protest this heinous oversight.  (I certainly wouldn't skip over it just because I hadn't a clue what to do for it.)

However, because I'm on #teamlame and as such am allowed to post any lame photo I want... here's my son, Vlad, engaging in our remodeling project of biblical proportions.  I think Moses had an easier time parting the Red Sea than we've had trying to complete this project.


Speaking of Moses, take a look at the yellow crow bar hooked onto what remains of the lath.  I think it was actually made from Moses's petrified staff... the one he used to part the Red Sea.  How's that for biblical?  

Meanwhile, is it just me, or does it seem like we've been sold into slavery with this "30 Days of Photographs IV" thing?

Let my people go, Mike and Ziva!  Let my people go!

* * * * * * * * * *

Now... head on over to the Inferno to see who else is trying to make it to the Promised Land at the end of this challenge.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails