Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME" Day 17: My Junk...


Today's prompt for "Bob's Photo Extravaganza" is "My Junk..."  Surely Mike and Ziva aren't hoping for another round of Anthony Weiner's junk?  Well, even if they are, they're not going to get it here. (Even if my bathroom might be the appropriate venue for such a thing.)  When I talk about junk... it's literal junk.

If you walked into my living room right now, you'd be appalled at how much junk is filling up the place.  My mother would be rolling over in her grave if she could see it.  (That is, she would be if she wasn't currently in ashes in a box up on the shelf in my dad's apartment.)

See what I mean:


However, this isn't just a hoarder's paradise... it's my "staging area" for the bathroom renovation. Yeah... that's what it is... a "staging area".  In fact, my entire house is a "staging area"... for my life.

Is it any wonder how I ended up on #teamlame?

Now, schlep some of this junk on over to the Inferno to see who else is playing the Bob game today.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails