Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME" Day 3: Soft


Here we are on day 3 of the Bob challenge, also known as "30 Days of Photographs IV" and the prompt is "soft".

Soft?  I haven't come across anything soft in weeks, what with all the heavy duty work on the bathroom.  Hard cement, hard lath, hard nails, hard tile, hard floor on my poor knees... everything seems hard these days.  Then I remembered something soft.

This delightfully soft substance:


Mmmm.... yummy!

So light, so airy, so fluffy...  so SOFT!

No, it's not ice cream that I dropped on the newly cemented bathroom floor.  It's tile adhesive. Lovely, soft, tile adhesive...

That sticks to EVERYTHING!  Floor, hands, face, clothes, glasses, walls, pets... and then takes FOREVER to dry beneath the tile so I have to spend three days jumping across the tub to get to the toilet!  (Whereas on my hands, face, clothes and glasses, it dries immediately to a rock-like hardness.)

Grrrrrr!

Even soft things are getting me down these days.

*sigh*


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails