Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME" Day 11: Girly



Girly?  Today's prompt in Bob's photo extravaganza is "girly"?  What am I supposed to do with that?  I don't think I've been girly since I was in junior high school.  

No, if anything, I've become a she-woman with all this destruction construction work.  No posh frocks or stilettos in my closet.  Work boots are more comfortable for my flat-footed size 12's.

Finger nail polish is not for me, either... it makes my nails feel claustrophobic and I end up scratching it off. As for make-up?  Forget it.  Who has the time?  I have to be at work at freakin' 7:00 in the morning.

It's a good thing I don't use all that stuff because even with the remodel I'd have no room for all those girly things in my small bathroom anyway.   Just take a look at the new medicine cabinet we installed in the bathroom.  Here's my section of the shelf:


The only reason my toothbrush is pink is because it came from my dentist.  (I usually favor blue or green.)  And that other pencil thing?  True confessions time.  I have no eyebrows.  (Well, only a few hairs above each eye.)  I have to draw my eyebrows on each morning so I don't scare the small children with whom I work.  I know... so GIRLY of me!

I am so #teamlame!

Time for me to go shower and try to get the drywall dust out of my hair.

Now put on your big girl panties and mosey on over to the Inferno to check out what the cool kids are doing with this prompt.  I know Ziva and Nicky are going to have more than enough shoe pictures for all of us!  (Although the thought of what Mike might do with this prompt scares me, quite frankly. I shudder to think!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails