Monday, September 2, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME" Day 2: Illuminate


It's only Day 2 of the "30 Days of Photographs IV" blog challenge, (affectionately known as "Bob",) and Katherine has already thrown down the gauntlet.  She's toying with me, claiming that if I use the bathroom somehow in each prompt, fake Barbie will make an appearance in this challenge.  What a tease!

You remember fake Barbie, don't you?  That sultry plastic vixen who kept appearing in "30 Days of Photographs III"?


Yeah, that fake Barbie.

I have a few nails in my bathroom that she could skewer herself on.  

There's nothing like a challenge within a challenge to get your blood boiling flowing.  So here it is... I shall illuminate you with my progress from yesterday.

Before:


After:


So clean!  So shiny!  So luminous!  Luminous-illuminate.  See how I did that?    

Of course, me being me, I only got half of it done.  And it takes 24-72 hours before you can walk on it. Which means to get to the toilet, I have to leap from the hall into the bathtub, then leap again from the bathtub to the small section of floor I have yet to tile in front of the toilet.  Fake Barbie could do it in a flash, I have no doubt.  Me, not so much.  I think I'll be using the scary toilet in the basement for a few days... 

How lame is that?




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails