Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Bob's #TEAMLAME Day 15: China


Here we are at the half-way mark of the 30 Days of Photographs IV blog challenge.  Little did we know that the IV in the name of the challenge actually stands for "intravenous".  That's right... by this point we all need intravenous drugs to make it through to the end of the challenge. Some of us are so frustrated, we may even try to dig a hole to China just to get away from Ziva and MikeWJ.  But enough moaning and groaning... we'll never get to Day 30 if we keep stopping to complain.

For those of you who've been following my foray into remodeling closely, you know that things have not gone smoothly. It took five (5) shipments to get one (1) complete toilet.  Then the vanity I ordered arrived with a cracked top.  I decided to go to a competitor's store and buy an in-stock vanity instead. This one has a beautiful vitreous china top.  So smooth and shiny and all in one piece!


On closer inspection, however, there appeared to be something lodged in the drain.  No freakin' way! Please tell me I don't have to return yet another purchase!  Let me just get a little closer...



This is not what I meant when I told Katherine I hoped fake Barbie would make an appearance during this challenge.  While I try to pry fake Barbie's cousin out of my new sink, why don't you head on over to the Inferno to see who else is playing along today.  
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails