Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meaningful Monday: ERGO

Early on in my blogging obsession, I happened upon a young blogger... perhaps my youngest follower... who intrigued me.  Maybe it was the Monty Python theme he had going there.  I had, after all, just played the pivotal role of "the princess with huge tracts of land" in our Middle School's rendition of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  Anyway, Scott Free over at ERGO is a blogger to watch.  So watch him for a bit here... 


He thinks he's peacocking, but he's really just such a twattlepants!  For some reason, I imagine Indigo and iDifficult were very much like Scotty when they were his age.  The humor, the imagination, the good friends to do stupid stuff with....  it's divine! 

So Scotty, this cat's for you!




Wear it in good health!  Or throw it at your sister... whatever!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails