Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentine? For Me?


So, remember how a while back I told you the sad tale about my pitiful love life... how the only valentine I ever got from a boy arrived a day late and postage due?  I told you it was pitiful!

Well, on Wednesday, I arrived home to find a bright red envelope in my mailbox!  I wasn't expecting much since there's no love interest in my life and hasn't been for some time.  But a girl can always hope, can't she?

Oh, goody!  A pretty red envelope!  It must be a valentine!

So I grabbed the mail, came in the house and took off my coat.  I looked at the card more closely, wondering if maybe my parents or a friend sent me a card.  But NOOOOOO.....

This is what I saw:


Hickory?  WTF?  The freakin' DOG got a valentine?  I mean, I know he's the Wonder Dog and all and I don't begrudge him any of his girlfriends, but come on!  Is there no justice?




Sorry the photos are a little blurry... it's just so hard to focus through the tears...

*sigh*
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails