Friday, February 19, 2010

It's a Beautiful Morning!

I've been a little under the weather for the past day or two, so it was delightful to wake up this morning to a message from Linda over at The Good, The Bad, The Worse, saying she tagged me for The Beautiful Blogger Award.  To be a blogger is a beautiful thing!


It changed a "bleh" morning into a beautiful morning.


And all I have to do to accept the award is...

1. Thank, then link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award on to 7 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won.
4. State 7 Things about yourself! 

So...

1.  Thank you Linda!  You're a beautiful blogger, yourself!  Consider yourself linked!

2.  Bloggers I've recently, (well, some more recently than others,) discovered who are fantastic:
      ~Lois @ It's Always Something
      ~Michelle @ The Surly Writer
      ~Roschelle @ Inconsequential Logic
      ~KaLynn @ Kacklin' With KaLynn  
      ~Lyn @ Two Ghosts
      ~Baino @ Baino's Banter
      ~Jennifer @ Realia

3.  I'm off to contact them as soon as I post this.

4.  7 things about myself:

     ~ I grew up in Iowa where....
     ~ at one time we had a dog, 17 cats, a guinea pig and a donkey
     ~ I learned to bake bread on a wood stove
     ~ we used to stick rhubarb leaves in our underwear to make tutus... very attractive
     ~ we used to play baby Jesus with the manger that was stored in our barn... could be why I have trouble taking organized religion seriously to this day
     ~ we had a dirt basement where our cats had their babies... I'll always remember the smell of newborn kitties on a dirt floor.  Now, aren't you so glad I shared that?  Maybe that's why I don't have cats
     ~ I was the daughter of a preacher man.  Now, if only I'd been born a boy child... take it away, Dusty...

  

Thanks again, Linda!  You're a beautiful friend!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails