Monday, February 3, 2014

On the Road with 30M2DoW: Episode 3


Temporary Insanity

First the mysterious cheese and sinister note at the rest area, then the Maxmobile?  I was beginning to think I was losing my mind.  Why was this happening to me?  I hoped it was only a temporary insanity.

I really hadn't planned to get caught up in Nicky's web of intrigue, but here I was, stuck in the back of a cheese wagon,  headed for who knows where. I was beginning to suspect that Nicky had somehow been responsible for the demise of Old Blue as well. Henry had started to whine, which wasn't helping my stress induced headache.

Before long we came to a fork in the road and Max looked over his shoulder to ask which way I thought we should go.

"What the hell," I thought.  "As long as we've come this far, let's go with the road less traveled."

Max smiled and replied, "I hear it makes all the difference."  He stepped on the gas and we veered off to the right.




To be continued...

* * * * * * * * *

As long as you've come along for the ride, be sure to stop by We Work For Cheese to see who else has has developed a fit of temporary insanity by participating in 30M2DoW today.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails