Monday, February 4, 2013

Friendship (30M2DW: Day 4)

Anyone who knows me well knows I'm not exactly a sports aficionado.  Not surprising, given my tendency to fall down while walking... anything more strenuous is definitely out of the question.  No, to me sports are the things on Sunday television that make the regular shows run late so that it messes with my DVR.  Sports are just not on my list of the greatest things in life.

So, it may surprise you to hear that I was one of the millions of Americans sitting before a television yesterday, watching the Super Bowl.  Yes, me.

Then, again... it's not really that surprising.  It's really all about friendship... getting together with friends you haven't seen in awhile to hang out and talk.... and quaff a few beers... and eat Cheetos... and chips... with dip.  Mmmm.... diiiiipppp!


Yes, I watched the Super Bowl.   I confess I didn't pay attention to the entire thing... it was like the lights were flickering on and off in my sports brain.  I think the purple guys won... and they did have some damned fine commercials.

* * * * *

Now, be a friend and go over to Nicky and CheesyMike's place to see who else is participating in "30 Minus 2 Days of Writing" today.  That's where my other friends hang out.  I can guarantee there will be cheese and there may even be some chips & dip left... if you hurry.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails