Wednesday, February 19, 2014

On the Road with 30M2DoW: Episode 18

Liars


The last thing I screamed at  said to Nicky as I ran out the door of the House of Many Dogs was....

"There are no rules?"

Participate only when and if you feel like it.
We won't hate on anybody who decides not to play.
We certainly won't hunt you down and drag you back to your computer if you decide not to participate...

Sure, Nicky!  Sure you won't do those things!

Better watch out... your pants are smoking!


Lies and the Lying Liars that Tell Them
...I think Al Franken had Nicky in mind when he wrote that book.

To be continued...


* * * * * * * * *

Yeah, I'm a day late and a dollar short on this one.  So shoot me.  I'm on the run again, so while you're waiting to see where I'll surface next, stop over at We Work For Cheese to see how everyone else is faring.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails