Wednesday, February 12, 2014

On the Road with 30M2DoW: Episode 12

One Bite

Dufus had been out following up a lead, temporarily trading in the fedora for a Stetson.  We weren't sure if he'd be back before I had to leave.  After all, it had been more than three days and Henry and I had just about worn out our welcome.

The question was, where to go next?  If I went home, Nicky would be sure to find me.  I had to keep moving.

I decided to put it out there to the blogosphere.  So I threw out a line to see if anyone would bite.  All I needed was one bite.


To be continued...

* * * * * * * * *

Where will Boom Boom go next?  Who knows?  But while you're waiting with bated breath, check out who else is participating today in 30 Minus 2 Days of Writing at We Work for Cheese.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails