Monday, February 24, 2014

On the Road with 30M2DoW: Episode 21

Yes, I made that

It turned out that we spent four days with the gang down at the Rack 'n Roll.  When I finally crawled out from under the pool table, I stumbled outside into the parking lot.  There, above the Rack 'n Roll was the most astonishing display I had ever seen.

"This is for you, Nicky!" was emblazoned in Christmas tree lights along with this image...


Ramon stepped up behind me and whispered, "Yes, I made that."

I don't think I have ever loved a man more than I did Ramon at that moment.


To be continued. . .

* * * * * * * * *

Follow the pointing finger over to We Work for Cheese to see who is all caught up with Nicky's prompts for the 30 Minus 2 Days of Writing challenge.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails