Monday, February 10, 2014

On the Road with 30M2DoW: Episode 10

Zombies


Nicky was gone, but Dufus hadn't come home yet.  Sitting on the couch listening to some more Dylan, I happened to notice a weird doll propped up on the shelf.  Surely that had to have been a gift from Quirky Quirkster... that loony zombie loving blogger.

I picked it up and started giggling, thinking of all the things I could do to Nicky if we ever met.



It's so sad.  I used to be such a nice person with nary an evil thought in my head.  Nicky has a lot to answer for.


To be continued...

* * * * * * * * *

After you've ordered up your "Dismember Me Nicky Look-alike Doll" from Think Geek, check out who else is thinking of dismembering Nicky today over at We Work For Cheese.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails