Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Zombie Eyez!

Well, I did it again!  I managed to show up at work looking so disgusting that I made small children cry out in fear.  I seem to have a special talent for this stuff.  I have no idea how these things happen to me.  It's a mystery.
This time it was with... 
Zombie Eyez!


Who needs rose colored glasses when you have this beauty?  The first thing a child said to me was, "Paula, you need to get some paper right away and put it on your glasses so we can't see your eye!"  And good morning to you, too, my dear! 

Yeah... I think I'm getting a little peckish for some brainzzzz...   (I hear young brainz are very tender.)

Speaking of brainz... if you haven't yet been introduced to him, go check out Gumley over at Robbie's Bubbles.  He's developing a collection of Zombtees that are to die for!  He's a bit wonky (in a good way) from hanging out with Indigo and iDifficult.  Those boys have spent WAY too much time playing D & D together over the years!  

Now... where did I put those sun glasses?  I've frightened enough small children for one day...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails