Thursday, December 20, 2012

In the Midst of Genius...


Well, it's been a couple of weeks since my blog was mistakenly put on the Huff/Post 50 Favorites for Post 50 Women blog list.  For the life of me, I can't figure out why Jayne Martin and Murr Brewster didn't bump me off this list.  Those two 50+ broads are true geniuses.



That said, here are lucky seven who did make the list... 

I already knew Joanna, but now I've had an opportunity to check out the others and I can honestly say, "They're awesome!"  I'm in the presence of genius!  These women have published books and written for national publications!  (Not to mention the fact that Joan includes all sorts of naughty bits!  Woohoo!)

So PLEASE... go check out ALL of these marvelous women!  They deserve your attention!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails