Friday, November 19, 2010

Word Verifications... Love 'Em or Hate 'Em

Word Verifications... a real pain in the wazoo, but at times they can also provide a source of amusement.  Occasionally Nonamedufus, aka Dufus, aka Nomie, shares his favorites, which inspired me to do the same. So, without further ado, I give you... 


Boom Boom's Guide to Word Verifications!


Perfect for the upcoming holiday season... a manger scene featuring Star Trek characters.
(But don't set yours out before Thanksgiving if you want to remain friends with Suldog.)

A droid who likes toga parties.
 
The Coen brother you like best.

 What you have to do when either your wife or wi fi isn't working properly.

Bacchanalian goddesses.
(My kind of people.)

and my favorite...

  Do I really have to explain this one?

So there you have it... real word verifications that I've collected over the past few weeks.  If you can't beat 'em.... enjoy 'em!  Just don't be a doohole!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails