Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We'll Return to our Regularly Scheduled Program in Just a Moment...

Ever feel like you're life is in "test pattern" mode?


Yeah, I'm old enough to remember test patterns...   back in the old days, programming actually ended for the evening around midnight.  They'd play the Star Spangled Banner and then go to the test pattern for the rest of the night until programming resumed around 7 or 8 in the morning.

This weekend the CatLady had to go into test pattern mode while I took care of a few pesky things like taxes, review of a curriculum I was piloting and kid-sitting.  I still have several evening meetings to look forward to, so it could be a few more days before I'm back in the blogging game.  But good news... one of my pleasures this week will be traveling to my son's college for their Honor's Convocation.  Vlad is once again being honored, so I have to be there to cheer him on. 


Yay, Vlad!

Maybe I'll even get out the lipstick... after all, that is the photo prompt for Magpie Tales for this week...

 Be sure to stop by and check out who's writing a Magpie Tale!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails