Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rocking the Danger Cart

Back when he was in high school, Vlad was a fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.  I, of course, only watched it with him in order to connect to him on a deep personal level, parent to teenage child. (Not because I actually thought the antics of these three wayward anthropomorphic fast food snacks were hilariously irreverent.)

Okay, true confessions time... I was actually a fan of little Meatwad.  How can you not like a character with such a silly name.  Don't mock... I need a few guilty pleasures!

The Aqua Teens always traveled via Danger Cart:

Picture courtesy of AdultSwim

Little did I know at the time that I'd one day be rocking the Danger Cart, myself.  Yes, my daily routine at The Home For Wayward Wee Ones includes an outing in a wagon that I lovingly refer to as the Danger Cart.  (Go ahead... try to explain that reference to your co-workers.  No wonder they all think I'm weird.)

But, I ask you... wouldn't you make the same connection?


(Faces have been pixilated to protect the innocent.)

Obviously, I make them do all the hard work because I'm thoughtful like that.  Besides, everybody needs their own Meatwad to rock the Danger Cart.

Yes, I lead a very exciting life these days.  *sigh*

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails