Sunday, February 7, 2010

Simple Things

Chris at Enchanted Oak is doing a Simple Things Challenge this weekend. Post about simple things you cherish, link up and for each post or comment on her blog $2 will be donated to a medical clinic in Haiti. Perhaps it will help provide a few simple things.

Here's my Simple Things list to help with the cause and to make me appreciate all that I have:



It's not the big things, but the simple things that give my life meaning:

Vlad, my amazing child
Hickory the Wonder Dog
My cozy home of 25 years
Clean water to drink
Food to sustain me
Indoor plumbing
Meaningful work
A multitude of friends

Vlad once said to me, "You know, Mom, you are really rich because you enjoy what you do."
That about says it all!

Life is Good!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails