Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Baby Advice

Lately, a lot of people I know have been dropping babies... it's like some sort of an epidemic. When you're with child, people always have sage advice to share. Some of the advice is helpful, but much of it is just plain annoying and scares you half to death... just what a new parent needs to boost their confidence! Things like you have to get rid of your cat or it will snuggle up to the warmth of the baby and smother it. (Might I suggest substituting construction paper silhouettes of cats... one of my signature cat lady helpful hints.)

Perhaps the best advice I've heard recently is from a book compiled by some of the kidlets at my school. Here are just a few of their suggestions....
























































I think that last one about says it all...

As they say... out of the mouths of babes!

These tips may not save you from Mommy Jail, but at least they may offer a good start.



This is copyrighted material, so please don't pretend you're me and call it your own! One of me is enough! Besides, the kidlets worked hard on these pictures and deserve copyright courtesy! (Which is, of course, why I'm using their advice for my own personal edification... so don't go there!)

2 comments:

NJ Pigno said...

Wonderful! Those kids are geniuses.

Unknown said...

This is great. You have no idea how helpful this is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails