Saturday, September 29, 2012

30 Days of Photographs III


I'm not one for jumping on the bandwagon the first time it circles the block.  I'm also not one for disciplining myself to do something for 30 days in a row.  So it's taken me until the third round of Michael and Ziva's "30 Days of Photographs" to consent to even TRY to participate.  I'll be lucky if I complete the requirements for Day 1, let alone all 30 days.  But, in a moment of weakness, I said I'd play along.

Michael & Ziva say I have to take the pictures all by myself.
Rats... I was hoping to make the kidlets do all the work.

Here's my assignment for the first 30 days of October... post one photograph a day that you've taken since September 1 (and no cheating by pulling pictures off the internetz) related to each of the following themes:

1. Shiny
2. Fast
3. Above my head
4. Sour
5. Lotion
6. Vibration
7. Craftsman
8. Hair
9. Rules
10. Stalker
11. Heavy
12. Five
13. Calm
14. Secret
15. My favorite food
16. Bullshit
17. Coins
18. Qwerty
19. Steel
20. Nails
21. Broken
22. Neutral
23. Underwater
24. M & M's
25. Video
26. Heart
27. Kafkaesque
28. Autumn
29. The city
30. Blackout

Yeah, I'm thinking what you're thinking... good luck with that!  Qwerty?  Kafkaesque?  Seriously?

Damn you, Michael & Ziva!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails