Friday, January 30, 2009

Why Cat Ladies Don't Leave Home

You may wonder why it is that cat ladies become such recluses.  Perhaps it's because the times we have ventured forth into the world have proven to be less than successful outings.  In the next few postings, I hope to regale you with tales of misadventure.  

I have been blessed with a gift for finding myself in ridiculous situations, which would be sad if they weren't so laughable.  Looking for the humor in any situation is what keeps me going when I might otherwise implode.  Those who become cat ladies generally have a fragile hold on sanity.  Writing can help fend off dementia.  So, I share with you, kind readers, tales of where I've come from that will help explain how I've gotten to this point....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails