So, here's what I came up with...
Top 10 New Year's Resolutions for a Cat Lady Without Cats:
1. Go to work on a regular basis (an improvement over 2009)
2. Put money IN to savings account instead of just taking money OUT. (see #1)
3. Dress for success... limit Pajama Day to weekends only.
4. Stop falling down stairs. Avoid Emergency Rooms... there ARE actually other ways to meet new people.
5. "Strive for 5"... that means 5 servings of vegetables per week, doesn't it? (They made it so much easier once they classified ketchup as a vegetable.)
6. Limit Dr Pepper intake... I think "Strive for 5" in this case means no more than 5 servings per day... seems doable.
7. No matter how cluttered things get, always keep a pathway cleared to the refrigerator.
8. Be kind to animals... to paraphrase Homer Simpson, "Hickory's the kind of dog you have to feed every day."
9. Avoid Death and Taxes and Gifts of Unwanted Kittens....
10. Find a reason to smile every day!*
*This elite cadre of humor specialists can help you get your funny on and make you smile: Quirkyloon, Nanodance, Indigo, nonamedufus, Otin, Jayne, Subby, moooooog, Me-Me, EolistPetite, Scotty, Kirsten, Pearl, KaLynn, Phillipia, Ettarose, Vic, frigginloon, NGIP, Reffie, Brian, Knucklehead, idifficult, Peach Tart, Maelstrom, Julochka, Michelle, Nancy, Spudballo, Madame DeFarge, Willow, JennyMac, Lee the Hotflash Queen, K a b l o o e y, Vodkamom, JD, Gumley, Comedy Goddess, Summer, Skye, Redhead Ranting, Kristine, Jules, rxBambi, Ace, Old Silly, Kathy, Baino, Lisa, Chrissy, AngelMay, Open Heart, Mike, Little Ms. Blogger, Gayle, Debbie, VE, Jenn, Tiggy, Chelle B, Mad Dog, Ann, Bianca, Amy, CB Jones, Chester the Jester, and many, many more! (See why I get nothing done all day... who has time to work!)